UpDown Desk PRO Series Electric Standing Desk with Melamine Desktop
Revolutionise your office space with our PRO electric standing desk and melamine desktop option!
The PRO Series electric standing desk offers unrivalled stability, which is the most important thing when working from a standing position.
- Powerful dual motor mechanism, 120kg lifting capacity.
- 4-button memory control panel.
- Frame available in 3 colours - black, silver, white.
- Desktops available in white or beech, to suit all office spaces.
- 10 year frame warranty for peace of mind.
Get Organised with our Back to School promotion!
FREE delivery and FREE installation within metropolitan Melbourne
FREE delivery to the rest of Australia
* Use coupon code: MADNESS
* For Melbourne installations, we will book an installation time with you.
* Installations are scheduled on a first come first served basis (refunds are not available).
* Melbourne metro is considered all locations within 50km of the CDB by road.
* With any PRO Series desk or frame purchased.
* Valid 26th Jan - 1st Feb 2021.
Electric Standing Desk with Melamine Desktop
Money Back Guarantee
Key features of our electric standing desks include:
Buying in bulk for your office? Contact us to find out about our discounted rates for bulk orders!
An anti-fatigue standing mat improves comfort when standing, reduces muscular fatigue and improves the overall ergonomics of your working environment. It is a great addition to a standing desk. See Anti-Fatigue Standing Mat for more details.
Please see the Warranty and Terms page for more information.
Assembly instructions can also be found here: Installation Instructions
We also offer an onsite installation service. Prices vary from location to location as well as the number of desks purchased. Please Contact Us directly to discuss installation pricing in your area.
Assembling your PRO Series desk and installing your Melamine desktop is very easy. The frame will take you about 20-25 minutes to set up and the desktop an additional 5 minutes to install. You do not need a drill for this job..
Attaching the Melamine top to the frame simply requires screws (provided) and a screwdriver.
Further information on the assembly of your PRO Series Desk with Melamine desktop can be found here: PRO Series Assembly, Installation & Operations Manual