Elevar E Series Electric Sit Stand Meeting Table (Frame +/- Desktop)
The Elevar E Series sit stand meeting table accommodates desktops up to 2400mm long, making it perfect for meeting tables or larger office desks.
The E Series sit stand meeting table offers a smooth 120kg load capacity, huge height range of 635mm - 1285mm to capture all office workers, a three-height memory control panel, AFRDI tested and approved, and backed by a comprehensive 10 year warranty.
Elevar E Series Electric Sit Stand Meeting Table
Description & Features
The Elevar E Series standing desk range offer the latest in sit stand desk technology and are some of the fastest, strongest and quietist desks on the market today. Capable of smoothly raising 120kg at 36mm/sec, and with a height range of 635mm - 1285mm, the Elevar E Series sit stand meeting table (or "Beast" as we like to call it) is perfect for any commercial or home office environment.
You can recall your favourite height settings at the touch of a button with the included programmable controller. Packed with safety features such as collision control, overheat protection circuit, and shelf and container stop makes the Elevar E Series one of the smartest on the market.
The Elevar E Series sit stand meeting table is backed by a comprehensive 10 year guarantee and is also AFRDI tested and approved.
The frame is available in silver, white or black. You have the option of purchasing the frame alone, or getting it with a bamboo desktop, white melamine desktop or beech melamine desktop.
This frame will accomodate a desktop up to 2400mm in length. However, we only stock desktops up to 1800mm in length. If you want a larger one we suggest contacting your local timber maker.
- Height range: 635mm - 1285m
- Desktop width range: 1200mm - 2400mm
- Desktop depth range: 650mm - 1000mm
- Load capacity: 120kg
- Movement speed: 36mm/sec
- Motors: two (one in each leg)
- Controller: programmable controller with 3 height memory function
- Anti collision control: yes
- Shelf/Container stop: yes
- Overheat cutout switch: yes
- Warranty: 10 years
- AFRDI Certification: yes - certificate number 12425/1
- Optional Accessories: Short beam set 800 – 1200mm
- Colours: Silver, White, Black
Orders are dispatched the following business day if ordered before 12pm, or the day after if ordered after 12pm.
Time frames for delivery (after dispatch) are as follows:
- Metro areas in VIC, NSW, QLD - 1-2 business days
- Metro areas in SA, ACT - 2-3 business days
- Metro areas in TAS, WA - 3-4 business days