UpDown Desk PRO Series Electric Standing Desk - Frame Only
Use your own desktop with a PRO Series electric standing desk frame.
The PRO Series electric standing desk offers unrivaled stability, which is the most important thing when working from a standing position.
- Available in silver, white or black.
- Height range of 61.5cm - 127cm (without desktop).
- Quiet dual motor mechanism.
- Five year warranty.
** Silver frames will be available from late July. We are currently well stocked with Black and White frames.
Electric Standing Desk (Frame Only)
Money Back Guarantee
Our standing desk (frame only) option is perfect if you have your own desktop. The PRO electric standing desk frame will support desktop lengths between 105cm and 240cm. Available frame colours are black, white and silver.
Some of the key features that make the PRO Series so popular with our customers are:
- Designed for stability, limiting any wobble that occurs when working in a standing position.
- Huge height range of 61.5cm - 127cm (without desktop), making it suitable for a wide range of people.
- 4-button memory control panel, allowing four different heights to be saved.
- Powerful dual motor mechanism, resulting in a smooth and quiet 120kg lifting capacity.
- Excellent after-sales service, making sure you have complete peace of mind with your purchase.
Would you like to see how the UpDown Desk Pro Series standing desks compare to Officeworks and Ikea? View the Standing Desk Comparison here.
If you wish to purchase a desktop as well, please see the Standing Desk + Bamboo Top or Standing Desk + Melamine Top product pages.
What size can your own desktop be?
If you wish to use your own desktop, we recommend the following minimum and maximum sizes to fit our frame:
- Minimum depth = 60cm (Note: the desktop will sit flush with the frame, ie no overhang)
- Maximum depth = 100cm
- Minimum length = 105cm (Note: the desktop will sit flush with the frame, ie no overhang)
- Maximum length = 240cm
Why should I get an Anti-Fatigue Mat?
An anti-fatigue standing mat improves comfort when standing, reduces muscular fatigue and improves the overall ergonomics of your working environment. It is a great addition to a standing desk. See Anti-Fatigue Standing Mat for more details.
Reviews on UpDown Desk Products!
Assembly instructions can also be found here: Installation Instructions
We also offer an onsite installation service. Prices vary from location to location as well as the number of desks purchased. Please Contact Us directly to discuss installation pricing in your area.
Assembling the PRO Series desk frame is very easy. The frame will take you about 20-25 minutes to set up with very little know-how or previous hands on tool experience.
You can find further assembly and installation information here: PRO Series Assembly, Installation & Operations Manual